Job Search Tools
Prepare for your job search:
- Reading Checklists — Use these checklists to help you get more out of the book.
- Work Availability Statement — Establish when you can work and how often.
- Work Flyer — Create this document to hand or email to anyone that might hire you.
- References Page — A helpful companion to Your Work Flyer.
- Interview Questions — Print these questions and take them with you to interviews.
- Starting Work Checklist — Use this checklist to put everything in order before your first day on the job.