The information below explains how your personal information is collected, used, and shared when you visit the successspokenhere.com website, follow its links, submit information, or make a purchase here.
This website does now or will in the future collect visitor information in the following ways:
- Names and addresses submitted when making purchase through site links.
- Names and email addresses submitted to sign up for the email list.
- Names and email addresses submitted to sign up for the article list.
- Google Analytics tracking
- Cookies by Facebook page plugin and like button.
- Other social media platform widgets that track users.
- Physical book sales are handled through PayPal, which does not share credit card information with the owner of this site.
- EPUB book sales are handled by third-party platforms, which do not share user credit card information with the owner of this site.
This website's host technology collects and reports information such as user's IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring websites and time/date stamps. Technology such as beacons, tags and pixels may record and translate information about how users utilize this site.
We utilize user's order information to fulfill orders placed through this site. Information such as email addresses and physical addresses may be used for future marketing purposes. Such marketing may include emails, physical mailings, or other means.
Visitor Device Information
Information gathered from devices using this site may be used to analyze the reach and influence of this site, its search-engine rankings, advertising, and publicity campaigns/events.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Utilization of this site will produce information for third parties, as described above under "Information Collected". Meanwhile, the owner of this site does not actively share or sell user information to third parties.
The owner of this site may share your personal information to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information, or to otherwise protect his rights.
Information you share actively with this site, such as order information and your email address, will be retained electronically.
Managing Your Personal Information
Users may request that their personal information be edited or deleted. If you would like do so, please contact this site's owners using the information provided at the bottom of this text.
This policy may be updated in the future.
This policy does not relate to other third-party websites to which this site links or references.
- Site Owner: Greg Kagay
- Mobile: 1 (972) 281-9376